CMS are partners with Automator Marking Systems here in the UK and as such can offer an extremely wide range of direct part marking (DPM) equipment.
Automator was founded in 1940 by Maurizio Barcilon, and for over 80 years have been dedicated with passion and professionalism to industrial marking. The founders idea was that everyone should understand the importance of marking and so will also become customers of Automator!
This is because not only is marking often a legal requirement but, perhaps even more often, it is very valuable to identify, qualify, track, and promote a product. This focus has lead AUTOMATOR to become the largest dedicated marking company in the world.
In 1979 the leadership passed to Maurizio’s son, Jaime Barcilon, who has reinforced the company’s mission: design, production and the sale of machines and systems for marking, for engraving, stamping, identification, coding, traceability and decoration of any kind of product on any kind of surface.
Marking is a strategic marketing action that enhances the product and / or shares the image and the name of your company, think about permanently branding your company logo on your products.
Using marking as a tool to increase the perceived value of your product, it becomes the basic quality and versatility of marking.
Today Automator’s product line covers all the main marking types you may be interested in for your direct part marking requirements including dot peen, impact devices, laser marking machines, roll marking equipment and much more.
Some useful numbers from Automator:
- More than 24,000 satisfied customers worldwide
- Over 15,000 installed and working machines
- 10 branch offices and agents in over 90 countries
- 81 years and counting experience in industrial marking
- Product range of over 70 variants for all your marking needs
- 35 different languages spoken by our staff
- In excess of 220 application fields
- Over 120 marking experts at your service
- 7 different marking technologies for all applications and material surfaces
- 4 different reading and coding systems
Please view our product download page here to see more information and get in touch to obtain a quotation or to arrange sample marking of your items!